Residential Water Heater Services
1st Choice Pro Services is the premier option for water heater installation, repair, and service in Parker, CO. Our team of experienced professionals can install and repair all major types of water heaters, including conventional, tankless, demand, and heat pump, as well as all major fuel types, including electric, natural gas, and propane. We provide service 24/7 in Parker, CO and surrounding areas, so we’re always ready to take your call.
PROVIDING HOT WATER SOLUTIONS
Rely on a plumber in Parker, CO, and nearby areas from our serving residential clients in:
- Parker, CO
- Castle Rock, CO
- Castle Pines, CO
- Highlands Ranch, CO
- Littleton, CO
- Aurora, CO (Southern Area)
- Franktown, CO
- Sedalia, CO
- Elizabeth, CO
- Lone Tree, CO
- Centennial, CO
- All of Douglas County and Arapahoe County
Watch for these Warning Signs
Get in touch with us if you’ve noticed any of the following warning signs that could mean you need water heater repair or replacement in Parker, CO:
- No hot water or fluctuating water heat: Obviously if you have no hot water, it’s a pretty clear sign that something is wrong, but even fluctuating water temperature can be an indicator that it’s time for repair. This is usually a sign that something is amiss with the heating elements.
- Low water pressure: Mineral deposits develop overtime in hot water heaters, causing issues with the heating elements and potentially blocking pipes. These blockages can result in low water pressure, meaning it’s time to have a professional take a look at your water heaters.
- Strange noises: A few small noises from your water heater are to be expected, as it will make noise as it heats the water. However, if you hear loud noises, including popping, banging, or cracking, your system likely needs a flush to remove mineral deposits that are forcing the water heaters to work harder than it needs to.
- Rust-colored water: This usually indicates that either the inside of your tank is rusting, or your pipes are corroding, both of which require the help of a professional plumber in Parker, CO.
- Leaks: If you notice any amount of water around your hot water heaters, it’s not a good sign. This could mean your water heater has developed a crack and is leaking water from it. Call a Parker, CO professional before the crack gets worse and causes water damage.
- Strange smell: If your Parker CO hot water has a strange smell or taste, it’s time to call a professional. There could be corrosion somewhere, or the coating on the inside of your tank may be flaking off, both of which are serious problems.
PROUDLY OFFERING BRADFORD WHITE WATER HEATERS
We proudly install Bradford White water heaters. These products offer high efficiency and reliability. They include gas- and electric-powered options. For over 135 years, the brand has been known for high-quality water heaters. No wonder, they are known for being American Strong.
COUNT ON OUR WATER HEATER SERVICES FOR THE BEST RESULTS
Let a plumber in Parker, CO, and nearby areas from our team perform:
Water Heater Repair
Our crew fixes all makes and models of water heaters. We arrive quickly and provide you with upfront pricing and honest work.
Water Heater Replacement
When your water heater reaches the 10-12 year average lifespan, consider a replacement. Our team helps you select the best option for your needs and budget.
Water Heater Installation
Count on us for prompt installation services. We handle the permits and removal of the old unit.
Water Heater Maintenance
We recommend annual maintenance. Well-maintained water heaters work more efficiently and last longer.